Mga Libreng Anunsyo
|House and Lot|
|Bakasyon - Renta|
|1 ng 4 >|
Location: Ayala Southvale Village
House Style: 3-level Modern Asian on a sloped terrain
Construction Date: August 2007
Lot Area: 406 square meters / 4370.147 ft²
Floor Area : 403 square meters
o Masters Bedroom with walk-in-closet and full toilet and bath
o Junior Master Bedroom (Guest Room) with full toilet and bath
o Bedroom 1 with walk-in-close and full toilet and bath
o Bedroom 2 with full toilet and bath
o Service quarters with full toilet and bath
o Driver’s quarter
o 54 square meter attic with full cabinetry and shelves
1. 5" wide old hardwood flooring for 2nd floor and attic
2. Laminated German Kronospan flooring for the junior master bedroom
3. 60x60 textured off white tiles at kitchen, living, dining and lanai areas
4. Doors and jambs are of 2.4 meters high and made of combo old yakal and guijo
5. Windows are rapid steel forming brand - brown enamel coated steel windows with upvc framed fiberglass screen.
6. All rooms with Hunter brand Seville model ceiling fans.
7. All bedrooms equipped with Kolin window type air conditioning with remote control.
8. Living room equipped with Samsung inverter series 2.5hp wall mounted split air conditioning.
9. Kitchen equipped with Elba 90cm cookshow range w convection oven, Italian Farber planet 90cm range hood, Electrolux built in dishwasher.
10. Kitchen sink equipped with champs multipoint water heater.
11. Complete built-in cabinetry of ¾ plywood carcass and solid wood framed cabinet faces with smoked glass panels.
12. Kitchen cabinets and pantry fitted with stainless steel drawers.
13. Ample sized linen closet at 2nd floor hall.
14. Big shoe cabinet and built in filing cabinets at 2nd floor hall.
15. All toilet and bath equipped with Italian designed CAE brand York series faucets/shower valves and Thai made ULS Nahm Estefan model elongated toilet bowls all paired with Grohe or Quarantia bidets.
16. All bedroom toilet and bath equipped with Champs multipoint heaters.
17. All wiring of reliable Phelps Dodge brand.
18. All breakers are of reputable GE bolt on type.
19. Lighting fixtures are mostly square pinlites with mostly Osram brand compact fluorescent twist lamps.
20. Open gravel bedded garage area with 5m long x 1m high spacious cabinet space with solid wood and narra ply facings.
21. Side perimeter walls with soft fence of tubular pipe framed 2 inch x 2 inch steel matting.
22. Service Area and perimeter walks are of Gravel Wash flooring finish.
23. Lanai view is undeveloped portion of Ayala Southvale with lush forest-like greenery which is a sanctuary to many bird species and even occasional fireflies. This is now being developed into a park with 18holes.
24. Despite the tight security detail, the perimeter walls of Ayala Southvale Phase 1 is fitted with an electric fence with alarm to further bolster security.
25. Water supply is 24 x 7 with an average water pressure of 70psi.
Why it’s a best buy Page
· The house is located in Ayala Southvale Village – a premier development of Ayala Land along Daang-Hari in Bacoor, just in the southern tip of Metro Manila.
· Ayala Soutvale Village is a gated community with unyielding security guards. In addition to the tight security detail, the perimeter walls of the village is fitted with an electric fence with alarm to further bolster security.
· The house was built August 2007 and his relatively new. With a lot area of 406 sqm and total floor area of 403 sqm, it’s perfect for a family of five or more.
· It’s owner built making use of top grade materials.
· It has a Master’s bedroom and 2 bedrooms in the second floor and are all very roomy.
· The Junior Master’s Bedroom located in the ground floor is perfect for older kids who want to feel “independent” or “in-laws” who want to live with their kids.
· The house has a lanai that has a view of lush-forest like greenery that is a sanctuary to many birds. Future plans are to develop this into an 18-hole golf course.
· Water supply is 24 x 7 with an average water pressure of 70psi.
· It’s got a clean title with updated realty taxes and association dues payments.
For more pictures please visit our website: http://house-for-sale.com.ph
Telephone Number: 63 917 525 5974
|Petsa kung Kailan Pinost:||2012-03-28|
|Sumagot sa Listahan|
|Ilagay sa mga paborito|
|Copyright © 2006-2010 OLX, Inc.|