Mga Libreng Anunsyo
|Trabahong Non-profit - Boluntaryo|
Young Focus works among children who belong to the poorest of the poor and live in the squatter areas on and around Smokey Mountain, one of Manila’s garbage dumps. Young Focus has a holistic approach as they invest in the lives of young people, involving social, economic, spiritual, mental and medical aspects of tackling the problems of poverty, via the following projects:
• School Sponsorship for children aged 6-20 years.
• Child Care - care for malnourished babies
• Love2Learn - special education for ‘out-of-school’ children
• Stepping Up - micro finance project for older students
Young Focus is an NGO that works with Christian principles and values. Young Focus is therefore looking for someone who has the passion to serve the children with similar principles and values based on their Christian faith.
Operations Manager (m/f)
• The Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing the organization's programs, HR, finances and logistics, as well as helping and creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with the Managing Director and Managers. He or she will contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategizing as a member of the management team.
• The Operations Manager will report to the Managing Director. This position's primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership.
• The position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices. He or she will interact with the Board of Directors.
Interested applicants may send their application letter and a comprehensive CV to:
Paul J. van Wijgerden
Managing Director & Founder
Young Focus for Education and Development Inc.
|Uri ng Posisyon:||Full-time|
|Petsa kung Kailan Pinost:||2012-02-20|
|Sumagot sa Listahan|
|Ilagay sa mga paborito|
|Copyright © 2006-2010 OLX, Inc.|