- A good understanding of Video and other Multimedia Design - formal standards, technical specifications, production techniques, best practices, and overall video and multimedia design philosophy
- Interest in Green Screen production techniques
- Must be able to demonstrate own creative ability, initiative and positive attitude
- Must be able to demonstrate via show-reel examples of the work they have composited/edited or worked on
- Must encourage experimentation and be prepared to ‘step outside the box’ by taking creative risks
- Ability to design and create advanced video graphics and similar by using Adobe After Effects and Final Cut Pro
- Has advanced supporting skills in Photoshop and other similar design software
- Great skill in creating new design concepts, design modification and improvement, as well as matching an existing design and constructing similar projects out of it
- A good sense of Quality Control, keen eye for detail and excellent organizational skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Mandatory skills and knowledge:
Adobe After Effects
Final Cut Pro
Immediate or to suit
15,000 inclusive of allowance
If you’re confident that you can do the job and you possess the required qualification please email your resume.
Keywords: Video Production Specialist, Video Editor, Motion Graphics Artist, Multimedia, Green Screen, 3D, Film, After Effects, Final Cut Pro